Fertility Planning & Care
Plan for your future
Take control of your fertility with an individual plan that addresses your hopes, goals and specific needs.
Fertility planning is a highly personalised service that meets your questions, needs and concerns head-on. Based on age, history, medical conditions affecting fertility, examination and investigations, Dr. Ong will give you the power to make informed decisions about your life.
Fertility Planning is important if you have:
- Family history of early menopause
- History of endometriosis
- History of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- History of surgery to ovaries and fallopian tubes
- History of previous cancer treatments
- History of pelvic infection
- Or plan to delay starting a family
While Fertility Planning helps you look to the future, Fertility Care is the comprehensive management of your individual and specific fertility issues.
Fertility Care focuses on:
- Preconception health care (preparing for pregnancy: Making lifestyle changes before you decide to conceive)
- Education and awareness regarding natural fertility, infertility and IVF for selected cases
- Early pregnancy care up to 12 weeks gestation
- Referral to highly qualified obstetricians to continue your care