Dr. Kee Ong
BMedSci, MBBS, MMed(RH & HG) Sydney, FRANZCOG
Queensland and New South Wales Medical Board
- Fertility Society Australia
- European Society of Human Reproduction
- America Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Australian Gynaecology Endoscopy Society
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Private Hospital Visiting Rights
- Allamanda Private Hospital
- Recurrent Miscarriages
- Recurrent IVF failures and Reproductive surgery
- KJ Ong, E Theodoru, W Ledger (2006) Long-term consequences of polycystic ovarian syndrome, Current Obstetrics and Gynaecology 16, 333-336.
- SW Seng, KJ Ong, WL Ledger (2006) Gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist in in vitro fertilisation, Women’s Health 2:881-888.
- KJ Ong, M Metwally, WL Ledger (2007). Uterine artery embolisation and future fertility, Women’s Health 3(4): 449-453
- M Metwally, KJ Ong, WL Ledger, TC Li (2008). Does high body mass index increase the risk of miscarriage after spontaneous and assisted conception? A meta-analysis of the evidence. Fertility and Sterility 90(3) 714-726
- KJ Ong, TC Li (2008) An Overview of Management of fibroids, Journal Pediatrics Obstetrics and Gynaecology Jan 29-33.
- SD Fleming, RS Ilad, A-MG Griffin, Y Wu, KJ Ong, HC Howard and RJ Aitken (2008) Prospective controlled trial of an electrophoretic method of sperm preparation for assisted reproduction: comparison with density gradient centrifugation. Human Reproduction 23(12) 2646-2651
- Submitted for publication:C Coughlan, KJ Ong, Q Wang, R Cutting, H Sallam, TC Li (2010) Recurrent Implantation Failure (Human Reproduction Update)
- KJ Ong, TC Li. Chapter 13: Complications of Assisted Reproductive Technology. P O’Donovan (ed) Complications in Gynaecological Surgery (Springer Science) 2008.
- KJ Ong, S Seng. Chapter 2: Ovarian stimulation. Scientists involved in Reproductive Technology textbook. 2009.
Presentations at Local, National and International Conferences
- Sep 2003: Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Rural Practice, Queensland Rural Medical Support Agency, Brisbane, Australia.
- Mar 2004: Embryo Transfer Technique, 2nd Certified Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Trainee Conference, Melbourne, Australia.
- Oct 2004: Efficacy of GnRH antagonist compared to GnRH agonist in AR, Fertility Society Australia (FSA) Conference, Adelaide, Australia.
- Sep 2005: Experience of rapid assisted reproductive technology (ART) treatment in cancer patients prior to chemotherapy between 1998-2005, FSA Conference, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Sep 2005: Methotrexate treatment in ectopic pregnancies, FSA Conference, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Nov 2006: HRT and Osteoporosis, Western Sydney Menopause Day, Sydney, Australia.
- Nov 2006: Evolution of GnRH antagonist treatment to fixed day regime increases pregnancy and implantation rates, FIGO, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Oct 2008: FNA (Fertility Society Australia Conference) – Optimizing Ovarian stimulation
- Oct 2010: Pharmacy Assistant National Conference 2010. – Preconceptional Care (It takes two to Tango)
- Sep 2005: Cornual pregnancy resulting from frozen embryo transfer in a woman with a history of bilateral salpingectomies, FSA Conference, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Sep 2007: Outcomes of Follicular Reduction (FR) at stimulated intrauterine insemination (SIUI) in a nested case controlled study, FSA Conference, Hobart, Tasmania
- Sep 2007: Medical management of ectopic pregnancy after IVF treatment with extremely high hcG, FSA Conference, Hobart, Tasmania
Involvement in Multicentre Trial
- 2006: Ferring Ltd study: Randomised comparison of recombinant versus urinary derived gonadotropin for controlled ovarian hyperstimulation in GnRH antagonist regulated cycles (Co-Investigator)
- 2006: Akzo Nobel (Organon): Phase III randomised, double-blind, active-controlled, non-inferiority clinical trial of a single injection of Org 36286 to induce multi-follicular development for controlled ovarian stimulation (Co-Investigator)
- 2006:Pfizer Ltd: Proteomic analysis of endometriosis and putative serum markers of disease progression (Co-Investigator)
Sep 2005: Fertility Society of Australia; Co-Investigator: Sperm preparation for ART using the Gradiflow CS10, AUD$7,000